‘Tis the season for outdoor gatherings, relaxation, and projects. July marks the beginning of the final months of warm weather, and (for some), time to make a dent in the “Summer DIY To-Do List”. With Fall around the corner, here are some outdoor fire-pit ideas for the changing seasons:
- This project is simple, adaptable, and very affordable.
- Material Costs Range: $75-$150.
- Using pavers, retention blocks, and outdoor grout.
- With optional addition of metal fire pit bowl (to be enclosed by stones).
- Cost Comparison for stone fire pit-
- Store-bought: $400-$600 :::: $250-$500 = $$$ Saved.
Tutorials & Design Ideas:
- Traditional/Quick & Simple:
- Classic Stone with Grill
- Frugal-Craft: Kid’s swimming pool casted in cement!
Enjoy, and Happy Summer!